CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.11.08

A Christmas Blog

Hey, this is a blog for Virginia made by her daughters Hannah and Caroline. We all love Virginia very much and want to express our thoughts of her in the form of writing notes of love and appreciation. Please post a comment here below to show your feelings. Thanks a ton and have a Merry Christmas this year! I know Virginia will love this.

All you have to do is click on the link below that says "__ Love Notes so far", and under the box where you type your message, click "Name/URL" and type your name there.

-Love, Caroline and Hannah Hollberg

15 love notes so far:

Chloe said...

Hey Virginia!
I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas.
Love you!
Chloe Kirkpatrick

Caroline said...

hey mom!! thanks for taking me to get my driver's liscence :P it's awesome. it was fun to just get to be with you alone for a while. and thanks for taking us shopping the other day, it was great to have a girl's night out with you and hannah, having fun shopping, even if we were a little worn out when we got home. thanks for all the good advice about driving, and the piano lessons and the extra stuff for cheer, and putting up with me i love you so much and wish you the best christmas!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo^100~ carrie

Hannah said...

Hey mom -- I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you do for me. Everyday that you are here in our lives proves as an example of how to live the right life. You give great advice and show us the true and deeper meanings of life. Your creative mind and remarkable beauty :) are reflections of your good heart within. You are always able to find the 'silver lining' of any situation and warm the spirits of the friends and family around you. Thanks once again for all and everything over all these years. We love you so much.

Love always -- Hannah

Olive said...

Merry Christmas! I want to say thank you for being so kind and welcoming when I come over and when I was invited to your cabin! You are one of the most creative and witty people I know. I am constantly totally impressed with your creations! They are so amazingly perfect! Like the prom dress you made for caroline, the many halloween costumes, the doll house, (that I love most of all) your garden, your interior designs, and so many more! Thank You again! I wish you a wonderful, happy Christmas.
Love, Olivia Kirkpatrick

Anonymous said...

hey mom! merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you for letting me come up to the cabin all the time and play with your new puppy! I love you and thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Virginia!

Caroline, Hannah, and all your children are so lucky to have such a wonderful woman as their mother. You are so beautiful and stylish. (No need to worry about those gardening clothes you didn't want Abbie and I to see.) ;). We all love you! Why wouldn't we? You are such a welcoming, cheerful person; you bring joy to everyone around you. Thank you so much for the cookies. You have two beautiful girls with equally beautiful voices. My grandparents and I loved their song! Once again, Merry Christmas!

With love,
Erica Carvalho

Anonymous said...

hey virginia!
I hope you have a great christmas! We all love you so much! thank you so much for that you do for grandma and did for grandpa!
love
rosie

Emily said...

Merry Christmas Mom!!

You are such an amazing person - thanks for all you do! It's neat to me to know how much I still need your advice and company, even after I'm all grown up. Thanks for being everything you are to me!! Love you!

Emily

Young People in Love said...

Hey Virginia!

Thanks for being such an amazing example of what it means to be a stalwart woman- through the thick and thin of it all!

Merry Christmas!
Love, Sam

Rusti said...

How sweet of Hannah and Caroline to do this! It's so wonderful to see how much your children love you. (I was seriously afraid for my life if I didn't get a comment in here on time! haha)

You do so many amazing things for us and I will be forever grateful to you. In thinking of the Christmas, I always look forward to the Bethlehem dinner. I'm so thankful to you for the work you do every year to make that happen. Its purpose is most definitely not lost. After our dinner I always feel closer to the Savior, more grateful, more humble. Thank you for bringing such a wonderful tradition into my life. And for being who you are. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the caroling last sunday...it was great. Oh, and thank you for taking me to Casa Bella a while ago!It was AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Virginia, I'm so grateful for all that we've been able to share as sisters. Without you, there wouldn't have been an experience in New York. Think of all the fun we had! Remember that crazy instructor who passed smelly textiles and wouldn't allow questions, or breaks, during her class? "Okay people, I can't run this like a seminar." I remember finally laughing so hard that I cried, and while the tears poured down my cheeks, you covered for me! What a great sister. I hope we'll have many more fun times to share in 2009 and beyond. You are a wonderful sister, Virginia, and you've always been a wonderful blessing in my life. I respect you for so many things but mostly for your sensitive gifts, that remind me of Mom. All my love to you, and a very Merry Christmas! I love you, Liesa

Unknown said...

Thanks for everything you do for me, mom. Your advice and support are invaluable. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve your support, because I'm so stubborn and refuse to cooperate with you. But your kindness overpowers my negative attitudes - and you never withhold any of your love for anyone, no matter how disagreeable they may be.

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I want you to know how much we appreciate everything you do for us. We couldn't ask for a better mom. I wish you all the happiness in the world, there's no one who deserves it more than you!